Sunday, April 25, 2010

Window(s) Shopping

It seems like I don't have as much time for window(s) shopping lately! I did spend a few minutes today during naptime to look for bedding sets. I'm still working on moving the girls together into the same room and I hadn't planned on buying matching sets
--but wouldn't it be CUTE?!? I found these-- 
(and yes, cuteness is reason enough for me to be tempted to purchase something! i am saving a ton of money on groceries so....it's ok, right? haha =)
Target = love!

2 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

If you're taking a poll, my vote is the one on the left! Although, both are chock full of cuteness!

Megan and Company said...

I've looked at both these for Leah. She'll be sharing with Josh, so I want something that kind of works with his.

I'm looking forward to a few years when "the girls" will have their girl room. I'm gonna save for that room and go with something simple now.