Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Difference

All of my babies have been enjoyable.
Amelie was my sweet sensitive cuddle and sleep-the-day-away baby.
Maeve was extremely content. 
Never cried. Ever. Content to sit anywhere, go anywhere do anything. She was amazingly easy.
And Ezra? Ezra is happy. 
I can't describe him any other way. He is full of smiles and has been since the very first day he arrived on earth. He will smile for anyone at anytime and is such a delight. What a joy to have such a happy little guy!
I'm so thankful for all of my different wonderful precious little and not-so-little ones!

5 comments:

Cass said...

Hi! You probably don't remember me, but that's okay. I'm Korleen's SIL and I used to go to CBC with your family (still go there actually.) Anywho, I don't know if you know this or not, but your links at the top of the page to all your other blogs don't work anymore. Ever since you changed your header they haven't worked. I thought you would want to know! :-)

P.S. Your kids are super cute and I enjoy reading your blog.

JerseyGranny said...

I just realized something...the first letter of each child's name in birth order begins to spell Amelie. This means that you need tho have three more sweet babies! The next being a girl named Lorelei! Ha! It's late and I should go to bed! :)

as told by: Korleen said...

I love Ezra's hair! It's so cute!

Jessica said...

I love this picture!! Your babes are beyond precious!!

Julie said...

Ezra has THE best hair EVER. The end.