Monday, April 18, 2011

Springtime Strollin'

the little ones and i went for a nice long walk this morning around our neighborhood.
aren't they the sweetest things you've ever seen? =)
they *love* taking walks in the stroller...
especially this guy! he runs onto the porch in the morning and points to the stroller and cries if i don't put him right in!
i brought my camera along to take some pictures of the beautiful spring trees and flowers...
but then i felt self conscious everytime i whipped out my giant camera and snapped a picture--i didn't want people to think i was spying on them! ha!
it was so lovely this morning!
i'm so thankful for a peaceful, pretty neighborhood for walks!

and i'm especially thankful for these guys...they keep me on my toes and keep my wits at their end(s) but i wouldn't trade 'em for the world! =)
i hope it's looking like spring wherever you are!

No comments: