Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Things I Don't Want To Forget

The sweetest moments are the ones no one else ever sees--
*my three children sitting together on the floor, cross legged, (in their pjs--the girls with braids in their hair) watching Dora before bed last night
*Amelie giving Ezra the same "pony boy" rides that I gave her and my Mom gave me. =)
* Ezra sound asleep in the carseat--their faces are so sweet and angelic when they sleep!
*Maeve and Ezra playing peacefully together:
*The girls singing to each other at bedtime.
*Ezra singing his "Laaaaa" to whatever they sing (And also that he tries to sing Jesus Loves The Little Children)
*Maeve dancing with her eyes closed on her tiptoes spinningincircles
*Amelie practicing jumprope and cartwheels and reading
*Ezra's fast run and the fact that he always falls over when he reaches his destination
*The way my childrens' eyes light up when they see each other and that they love getting hugs from each other!
They're my favorite and I'm thankful for all of the little sweet things I get to be a part of each day just because they are around!

4 comments:

as told by: Korleen said...

amen sister! Motherhood is such a huge blessing!

as told by: Korleen said...

amen sister! Motherhood is such a huge blessing!

Madre said...

there are no words to describe how precious these little ones are to me....I love you all and miss you way too much!

Jessica said...

I love that! Is it sad that post totally made me tear up?!? I love those sweet "moments" that no one else can see but a momma. I treasure mine...always!!