Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All Good Things Must Come To An End

We had so much fun this summer!
I am soooo sad to see it go!
We
swam
played
ran
biked
travelled
beach-ed
the days away!
We enjoyed vacations in NY and Ocean City
and
spent lots of time as a family going for long walks, playing at the park and getting icy drinks from Wawa. =)
There were many wonderful playdates with our friends
and many afternoon naps that Amelie skipped to clean my house. =)
Maeve learned how to use the potty and 
Ezra started saying many more words!
Amelie was a great help and takes care of the littles with me like a second Mama--and even calls herself "Mini-Mama" =)
I love them so much--what a privilege to have children and a luxury to be able to spend so much time with them.
I'm so thankful for God's many blessings!

1 comment:

Madre said...

Ahhh the joys of summer - parting is such sweet sorrow. I am so thankful that the Lord blesses us with the beauty of Fall. Just not so sure about w i n t e r.....