Thursday, September 15, 2011

Last night I treated myself to a movie (at home =)--the new Jane Eyre.
I *loved* it!! It is such a romantic story and thoroughly enjoyable. My only complaint is that the actors in this didn't have nearly the chemistry (or the acting ability?) as in the previous version I watched (out in 2006, Masterpiece Theater).  Definitely a must see for any lover of literature, period pieces and romance. 

And to give you an idea of the range of my movie preferences, tonight I plan on watching Thor. HA! =)

Did you watch Up All Night (new comedy with Christina Applegate, Maya Rudolph and Will Arnett)? I was a little disappointed by the first episode but hopefully it improves with time. Also, there have been three tv shows in the last few years by the same exact name. I wonder how they get away with that? =)

Well, that's it for now--hoping for a peaceful day and drama-free children. Happy Thursday!

No comments: