Monday, September 5, 2011

My Parents were here this weekend!!
Yay!
It is always wonderful to see them and the kids are always in Granny & Pop heaven when they (and their other grandparents!!) are around! =)
We did a lot of projects around the house and my wonderful father installed a new sink faucet for me so I can FINALLY use my dishwasher again!!!!! And my wonderful mother bought the faucet so it was doubly wonderful!!
I LOVE MY DISHWASHER!!
So. Much. Happy. !!!
My kiddos and my parents!:
Our time with them always goes too quickly. 
It makes me sad!
 I never envisioned living so far away from them for such a long time!
14 years and counting =(  
Anyways, I'm thankful for the times we have and for their constant encouragement and love!!
There is nothing more wonderful than having parents that love you extravagantly and treat you and your siblings equally!
It's the last night of summer--Le.Sigh.
Mr. Wonderful heads back to work tomorrow and Amelie heads to 1st grade the day after--time to go emotionally prepare for it all!!

1 comment:

Madre said...

We are so thankful and blessed that the Lord blessed us with three terrific kids, not to mention a great son-in-law and daughter-in-law.
And then,,,, there are GRANDCHILDREN!
We had a great time with you all, Shell. All of your hard word taking care of your home, your 3 precious babies and your husband really shows what a great woman you are. We are SO proud!