Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Five

1. I just *love* Friday(s)--don't you? =) 
2. Granny came over this morning to watch the kiddos for me so I could do a deep clean upstairs (which is impossible to do while watching Ezra). I wanted to get the cleaning done today since my husband doesn't have to work all weekend and we'll be able to enjoy him and not be stressed about playing-catch-up!
3. We went swimming with friends today and I was certain it would be an epic fail because me v. 3 kids in an in-ground pool seemed like terrible odds. But really, it was absolutely wonderful! The kids did awesome! Amelie stayed her in little tube and floated all around (she is going to take swim lessons this summer but hasn't started yet--she is DYING to start!!!), Maeve floated in her little ladybug thingy and Ezra floated with me and they were happy, and silly, and crazy and tons of fun. All this and with friends too--it was the *best* kind of summer day. (*they also took awesome naps. Woot. =)
4. Amelie had her first piano lesson today! She's so excited to finally be working with her teacher on her new instrument of choice--I love that it makes her so happy! The piano was like a best friend to me growing up--I hope she'll continue to love music the way her parents do!
5. Mr. Wonderful worked a half day yesterday so that we could go out for an Anniversary lunch. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious! I am so thankful for my precious husband who truly is my very best friend and his Mom who is always willing to help us out by watching our kids when we need her to! What a blessing!
Happy Friday, Happy *3* Day Weekend!

No comments: