Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I stole this from my friend. =)
 
Things I am
neat-freak
color-coordinated
 thankful
forgiven

Things I am not
messy
outgoing
graceful
sporty

Things I love 
my Savior
my husband
my babies
my family & friends

Things I do not love
sin
whining
cold toes
 wet hair

Things I like to eat
mozzarella cheese sticks 
warm bread
raspberries
peanut butter out of the jar

Things I do not like to eat
seafood
mushrooms 
scalloped potatoes
broccoli

Things I have
eternal security
a wonderful family
a lovely, happy home
an awesome stockpile 

Things I still want
to be less like me and more like Jesus
to be more encouraging to those around me
to live closer to my parents
to be a country girl again 

Things I want to do tomorrow
go to the pool
take a nap
go for a run
enjoy time with my family 

Things I want to do in a year
continue to work on being a better 
Christ-follower
wife
mom
friend

Things I prayed for and received
my precious husband
my babies
my home 
encouraging friends

Things I keep praying for
a loving heart
a kind tongue
a generous spirit
my loved ones


No comments: