Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yesterday was my lucky day...
I finally found Maeve's birthday present, a train table, on Craigslist--the exact one I've been looking to buy for less than 1/3 the new price (including some extra Thomas trains) and located only a few miles away! Yay!
I hope she loves it!

I also kind of gave up potty training yesterday--Maeve was being very resistant and it was stressing me out....which I figured was stressing her out. So we packed up and took a break.
When we came home we tried again and actually had a measure of success so I think I'm just going to try a less intense route with her and see how it goes.
Definitely not as easy as it was to train Amelie but I'm sure we'll get there before she's 5. =)
**************************************
I have a lot on my mind.
**************************************
Sometimes I think it would be easier to take my little family and start a new life somewhere else. 
I know. 
That's kind of crazy. 
But sometimes dealing with new stress seems like an *adventure* whereas dealing with old stresses is such an *unwanted chore.*
************************************* 
That's all. It's Thursday and I fully intend to enjoy it in spite of the things on my mind.

No comments: