Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday, A Day Late And Usually A Dollar Short Too! =)

Saturday was one of my favorite kind of wintry days--the type where it's snowing hard enough that you don't feel at all guilty staying home in your pjs and sipping hot cocoa and watching movies and the like! =)
The girls went outside a few times to play and loved the snow! 
And *I* loved that they are big enough to send out to play without me going too!
My husband and I worked on clipping 8 million coupons so that we could get our shopping trips ready for today. I love that he helps me and was even trying to make his own deal matchups. 
*Cute* =)
We had another snowy day on Friday and I got alllll the cleaning done! Woo hoo!
I did ALL the floors, laundry (wash, fold, put away), dishes, bathroom top to bottom, made the beds, organized the pantry, dusted, and a partridge in a pear tree!
Oh, and to keep the littles entertained? 
I brought in our little slide/climbing set which they LOVED! And after they had climbed and slid to their hearts content they sat on it to watch tv! =)


And while Ezra naps I better get back to the laundry because there always is some!!
That's all for now!
 

1 comment:

Madre said...

Great idea! It is amazing that the same old toys in a new place can be fun!