Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Diaper Delivery, Cold Toes-Warm Toes and The Great Big Giant Box

Do you know what's *great*?
Diapers (dot) com
and their ginormous boxes of
"free next day delivery"
diapers and wipes
so that i don't need to
bundle, wrap and drag out
many little people
in the freaking freezing weather
and my toes don't need to get cold
((because really
what is worse than cold toes?))
Also, the wee ones love the ginormous box
((which they are sitting in together, while watching tv))
*more*
than they loved all their stinkin' christmas presents
but no one is bitter about that
and
everyone has warm toes
win. win.

4 comments:

A Repletion of Reverie said...

Cold, wet toes are worse than just plain cold toes....

Devin said...

LOVE Diapers.com! Just got my first ever shipment from them. Ginormous (240 count, I think?) box of size 1/2 swaddlers.

Awwww. :)

Megan and Company said...

Oh my gosh! Josh LOVED those boxes and I LOVED the super fast delivery.

Julie said...

Just catching up on all of your posts I hadn't read....

Love your family, they're so cute! Your house looks like it's coming together very well, and I love your use of color. I'm too chicken to actually use those colors in my own house, but LOVE looking at pics from other people who are brave enough to use them. :)


Big boxes are the BEST. We had one inhabiting our living room for several days until I couldn't handle tripping over it any more.