Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Little *Joy* Bringing Things

Remember little Miss Matched? I ordered from them the other day b/c they were having a blow-out baby sale and all their baby-cuteness was $5!

Seriously, look how cute their packages are!

jan27 056

I love this little romper for Ezra--I think it takes a *real* man to wear pink and purple stripes and polka dots =)

media

Matching blanket!

bl

AND the best part of all? They sent me a free set of socks just for placing my first order! Yep, they're pretty much my favorite! Little Miss Matched Rocks!!

so

3 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Are you kidding? As soon as you first mentioned it, I hopped right on and explored; then, saved it as a favorite! E-boy will look just gorgeous!

Julie said...

Adorable!

Hey, thanks again for the Cricut info yesterday...seriously considering buying one now. HA!

Donna Boucher said...

They make cute undies too :o)