Friday, January 15, 2010

Team Conan!!!

I was never a huge fan of late night tv--
first of all-it's LATE AT NIGHT!
and I'm a firm believer of early to bed early to rise!
However when Amelie was born she didn't get the memo that Mama wasn't a night owl and
was awake every. single. night.
(for the first 3 months) from 1am-4am.
So I took to channel surfing and w/o the option of cable there wasn't much on! It didn't take me long to find Conan-he's a comic genius and made those exhausting late night hours with baby Amelie much more enjoyable.
And I may not be able to physically stay awake long enough to watch him these days, but I'll miss him if he isn't there!

3 comments:

SarahV said...

and that's what leno gets!!!!! yay jimmy :)

Megan and Company said...

He has never been funnier than he has this past week. I've always been a fan of Conan and was so happy when he switched to Tonight because I can watch at least half of it most nights.

This week has been the best week of night-show TV. EVER.

Brie Latini said...

OH! That was awesome!! I am boycotting(sp?) Jay so I didn't see that, but I think I'm on Team Jimmy, too! I am an insomniac, so I've always loveLoveLOVED Conan and his humor, and it makes me kind of sad to see him humiliated this way, especially since he's been such a class act through this whole stupid situation. Hopefully, he'll get the last laugh!