Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Interview With An Amelie

jan2010 001


What is your favorite color?
Pink and purple because Princesses have those colors on them.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A teacher because it's fun to learn new stuff with little kids!

What subject do you want to teach?
Music team--just like Daddy.

What is your favorite animal?
A snake.
Why!?
I like to look at big snakes at the zoo.

I don't believe you! If there was a snake on the floor right now would you pick it up and give it a hug or would you run away?
I would run away but at the zoo they can't touch you because they are in a cage.

Um...ok...

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Play games.

With Mommy?
Hug each other!

Maeve?
I like to dance together with her.

Brother?
I love to hold him because he's so precious and cute and handsome.

What is your favorite food to eat?
Mac-a-nomi and cheese!
Who is your best friend?
Judah!
What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Crafts and drawing pictures.

What are your favorite/most exciting things?
Having my birthday, getting cards in the mail and going to Granny Blue-Swings house.

Anything else I should know about you?
I can't think of anything!

jan2010 040

4 comments:

Julie said...

I feel so much more informed now! She's so funny!

Jessica said...

Love it!!

SarahV said...

that last picture of her is gorgeous.

Madre said...

PULLLEASE come to grannieblueswings....it will be like SUMMER vacation compared to nj!