Well, it's another snow day here in South Jersey and spring break is rapidly disappearing before our eyes. Boo. Although, before my complaining gets out of hand, I must admit that it is always nice to have my husband home! The girls did some outside and upstairs playing with him today and it was good. =) So, since I'm all lazy here's a blog in snippet form:
1. my husband is going to be gone most of the day tomorrow because his music team made the semi-finals of the international competition of a capella again! so, yay for his awesomeness and boo to his absence.
2. i need a coupon organization system. things are getting a little out of control around here with the piles and the scissors and the clippings etc.
3. i *love* that ezra can't help but light up with a huge smile whenever he sees me. i wish *that* never went away. it's heavenly. in other news--since i related that tidbit to my husband he's been smiling big on purpose when he sees me to make me feel better. it's working =)
4. the girls love the snow!! they're precious. poor maeve has had to be dragged inside kicking and screaming--she'd rather turn into a popsicle than leave the snow!
5. looks like the crazy 8 brown/blue outfits are *it* for easter! the votes were close! i like them a bit better than the greens myself though!
6. the new swagbucks system is annoying. i'm not getting any credits for referrels or finding bucks on my own. i hope they work the kinks out of their new system soon!
7. i'm craving summer sun and warmth. i even rearranged maeve's closet and hung all the spring/warm weather clothes in the front...you know...just in case it ever stops snowing.
8. it doesn't really feel like friday to me! probably b/c i know it's going to be a looooonnnnnggggg weekend!
good night friends!