Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's A Love Story Baby Just Say *Yes*; A.K.A. Ode To A Third Floor Playroom

oh third floor
i simply adore
how far away you are

rose petal cottage
puzzles
crayons
tv
wii
and lots of ga-mes

you gently muffle four little feet
two little mouths
sound so very sweet
(when they can't be heard)

you're far away and full of toys
you're the answer to my prayers
the secret to my joy

i wouldn't sell ya for a million dollars
you're the perfect place to send my daughters
i'm just so glad you're a part of my life
if i wasn't already married i'd like to be your wife

fin

4 comments:

Brie Latini said...

Brava!!!

Pamela said...

i have six additional little feet that i'd be happy to send you.

Julie said...

BEST.POEM.EVER.

I have to admit, I might be *slightly* jealous of that third floor playroom...

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

that sounds dreamy. i'll shamelessly say that i am 110% jealous (you know in the Christian, not covetous!) way! =)
enjoy!!