Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday. Finally.

Where did the week go?
So fast! 
So busy!
We had lots of lovely days with lots of lovely friends
and many quiet mornings with my Maeve while Ezra took his morning naps. 
We like to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch. It's wonderful! I don't know what I'd do without my Maeve--she's really something sweet and special!

A friend dropped off the first two books of *The Hunger Games* for me to read.

Devouring them. 
Just my kind of read--light and easy and well-paced.
Can't wait to see how the trilogy ends!
I joined Netflix (for the one month free tiral goodness) and have been addicted to watching weird movies on my computer--you can download them instantly--I've watched more movies this week than I have in the last few months!
Lost In Austen (cheesey tv drama. can't lie. loved it.)

Bright Star (sad, melodrama, dreamy, with a big heap of romantic longing. liked it. ) 

I started watching Jane Eyre (the old BBC tv version). Awful. Hated it. Gave up. 
Ordered Cougar Town Season 1. It's a little icky. 
Season 2 is much better.
Ezra's birthday gift from Granny and Pop and of the East came this week and I can't wait to go use it! Discovery Museum membership! We have some fantastic buddies to go with--I totally can not stinkin' wait!! 
Anyways....it's time to sit down and veg--my favorite--especially when my husband is here to veg next to me!
Happy Friday night!

No comments: