Monday, February 7, 2011

Can We Talk About Something Else Now?

I'm pretty glad the Super Bowl is over so I don't have to hear about it anymore!
I know it's a big deal to people who love football but that's one sport I have a really hard time getting into!
I was secretly though, rooting for the Packers but only because I like their little cheese heads:
Aren't they cute? =)
Also because I basically love anything that reminds me of cheese.
Because cheese is delicious for crying out loud!!
Mm.....Cheesesticks!
Cheese Pizza!!
Cheese Fries!! Which I never would have known about if it weren't for lunches at The Bread Board with the girls!
So anyways, they won right?
We went to the Super Bowl party at church but the kids only lasted until halftime! =)
They won some great prizes and I won a coupon. Which, I totally deserve for loving coupons so much but was a little bummed about it! Ha! (Especially when the next prize was a gift card to the Treehouse!).
The girls had a blast with their little friends at the party and Ezra held up really well for a baby who had no afternoon nap!

Btw--what's up with Christina Aguilera's face? I don't mean that in a mean way--she just looked so different to me! Her face was like a perfect circle (too much makeup too!) and I don't think I would have recognized her if they didn't announce her name! I loved her shoes though.=) And we won't mention the anthem because she's probably embarrassed enough about that!

And Lea Michele's song (was it God Bless America? America the Beautiful? I can't remember now! Gah!) was really lovely! She has the most beautiful tone to her voice!
That's all. =)

Happy Monday!

p.s. I apologize for my overly dramatic last post! I've ordered some new pieces for my camera that hopefully will restore it to me! I just love it so much! It's probably rebelling because I tried using it yesterday and it hasn't been used in so long!

No comments: