Monday, February 28, 2011

We've been lucky enough the past couple of weeks to enjoy many nights eating with friends and family (my parents) since my husband has been working out of town at night. It made all the difference in the world to have friends to spend time with--I'm so thankful for it! Now that my husband's long nights are over I think we ought to make dinner with friends a more regular part of our nights!
Here's a few pictures from Friday--the girls anxiously awaiting company:
the two handsomest pasta-faces ever!!
friends (and my husband who was arrived home early! yay!)
weird 3 year old games
cuties!
That's it for now! I can see from my perch at the computer that Ezra has fully realized his dream of being able to climb up on the couch by himself. 
Oy. 
Happy Monday!

No comments: