Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Update

I'm still here and still totally boring.
I'm still painting in all of my free time and am about 95% done with the trim upstairs! Woot! 
2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint are a workout when you have intricate trim work. 
So. Much. Trim. 
Molding. 
So. Many. Doors.
Oy.
I was lucky enough to have a coffee date with friends earlier today! I was supposed to pick up some knitting hints and tricks but my children were exceptionally.....exceptional and took up every ounce of my energy and concentration!
They are precious but I sure was happy when naptime rolled around!!!
Anywho, I'm also working on organizing my new craft space!
Here are some pictures of some of the pieces going in!
White shelf!

Pretty blue bins! (prettier and more gray in person!)

Curtains that used to be in my living room! (also prettier in person)

New ikea desk! $30? Awesome!
Once I'm done with all the hallway trim and walls I'll be able to focus better on it!
That's all for now! =)
Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Madre said...

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the results. (don't forget to take care of yourself....you are our favorite daughter!)