Friday, February 11, 2011

The Weekend Is Here!!!

Well, we survived the first few nights of Mr. Wonderful's new job! Yay us! It is difficult for me to have him gone in the evenings when the children are wiiiiilllldddd but it's such a great opportunity for him and I've decided that it's going to be a great opportunity for us as a family to do something different!
So, for dinner we had our little friends over and played and talked and ate some delicious donuts for desert! =)
I hope to plan a few more dinner-time-playdates in the weeks to come to make these nights much more enjoyable! =)
Here's a picture of the little guys playing!
In other news I've been trying to learn "new tricks" in my old age and I've been incorporating 30 minutes of exercise in my usual 3 hour nap/read/clean slot. =) So far so good! I can't wait to get outside and get some fresh air instead of basement air during my exercise! =) Ha!
I'm so glad it's Friday night. Yay!
Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

Micayla said...

I bet my Ry's would enjoy an evening playdate. They're always stuck inside trying to stay entertained while I work

Sheri said...

OMG he is soooooo big I haven't been on your blog in forever!