Monday, May 23, 2011

I've been a little *off* the last couple of days
a little...ahem....cranky
yell-y even
And I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me
I just felt so.....
angry-ish
And after a particularly trying morning I sat down and did some research and discovered I am not crazy after all. 
Yip.Eee.
And, it's all his fault ------> =)
Turns out that uneven emotions/hormonal fluctuations are common after weaning. 
I'm not sure I've ever been through this before because the other two times I was weaning children I was also pregnant---which makes me all crazy-like anyways so I probably didn't even notice 
(I bet my husband did =).
So...it was a close call but hopefully I'll be all nice and sane-like in a few weeks.(?) 
Hopefully sooner =)
Anyways, 4 more days until our long weekend! I can't believe the school year is over--every week we get a note from Amelie's K teacher and all the important dates are on it--the last two weeks the Last Day Of School has been one of the upcoming dates--SOB! So close to having a 1st grader! How can it be?!? =) I'm in denial a little bit.
Happy Monday!

No comments: