Saturday, May 7, 2011

no good, very bad attitude


 i was dreading today
because i knew my husband was going to be gone all day
(and somehow it's harder to deal with that on a saturday than it is on any other day, for me)
and i had a no good, very bad, attitude
(i'm sure the waking up at 5:00 of Ezra and the no coffee had a little something to do with it =)
but we turned my frown upside down with lots of outdoor playtime (it was gorgeous today)
and games and a cookout and "camping" and laughing and a little photo shoot of the girls while Ezra was taking his morning nap
and then my darlings ALL took a nice long nap and so did i and we ordered pizza and everything was ok
and now my husband is home and everything is better than ok! i'm so thankful that God loves me even when i am unlovable and grumpy and thankless. 
and i'm thankful that *they* love me that way too!
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4




No comments: