Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just Some Things I'm Thinking About Por Vous

1.I am so thankful for so many things--I need to remember this when I sit around stewing about the things I am not happy about (husbandworkingallweekend = mixed blessing).
2. My children are amazing, stunning, hysterical, fabulous, ridiculous, crazy, intense, exasperating, exhausting and wonderful. If you have a few hours I'd love to tell you endlessly about them. =)
3.I Corinithians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
4.The words of this song we sang in church today:
5. Another long week ahead but it ends with the promise of a three day weekend--Woot.
6. Pray for my friend, A, tomorrow, who is having twins! It's amazing and exciting--what a thrill to see lovely ladies become Mommas--favorite.
Good night!

No comments: