Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trivial Things About Tuesday

It was another amazingly gorgeous day! We've been having some truly beautiful spring weather around here--my absolute favorite temperature, plenty of sun and lots of outdoor fun! Yay!!
Maevey had pre-k today and we were lucky enough to be able to stop at the park quick with friends before going home for (non-existent) naps. =)
It was *haircut day* in the Wonderful household...
it started with Ezra's hair (desperately needed--inches and inches long)
then I trimmed Maeve's 
and
then
Amelie came home and I trimmer her too
and I thought, *what the heck* and cut the dog's hair...
then my husband cut my hair and I cut his.
If we would have paid for these haircuts it would have cost $150 (puppy cuts = expensive)
so I think we should throw ourselves a party for saving so much money =)
ha!
We had a happy tuesday--I hope you did too!

1 comment:

DeeMarie said...

Hats off to you for saving on the haircuts! If you can do it, I say, DO IT. My poor pup is probably traumatized - We took the clippers to her last weekend - she was not liking it but we saved about $60 at PetSm**t.. Heck, I don't spend that on MY own hair. EVER.