Saturday, November 21, 2009

Amelie Says


The other night I trudged up the stairs with E-boy around 9:30 and was surprised to see Amelie up and about her room. She was busily hanging up a plethora of Princess Dresses on her new Princess hangers from Granny. I told her that it was time to go to bed and she assured me she would lay down as soon as she hung up the last dress.

"Mom, don't you know what I need?" Amelie said.
"Um..no..I'm pretty sure that you don't *need* anything Amelie!"
"I do! I need Wonder Hangers!" she replied.
"What in the world is a wonder hanger?!?"
"Oh, you know---it's a hanger that you can put FIVE dresses on and then it folds down so that you have more room in your closet! That's what I need for my princess dresses!"






Oh the pit-falls of watching Nick Jr. with its commercials as opposed to PBS! Ha! She also wants a "touch brush" if you must know =)

4 comments:

Pamela said...

my peeps want the touch brush, too. stinky commercials.

Hilary said...

I will admit, I own some Wonder Hangers...

:)

Amber said...

Mk kids ask for a TouchNBrush daily. They even plead their case pretty strongly, hilarious. I didn't think they saw any commercials, but apparently somewhere...

Sheri said...

thats really pretty hilarious!