Thursday, November 5, 2009

Baby Boy Joy


* What a sweet little boy--I still can't believe I have a boy! So much waiting, so totally worth it.
* He had his first bath tonight--he's so easy going! (for now!) He took it like a man and fell right back asleep--precious angel!
* Ezra has his first baby check up tomorrow!
* He has totally won the heart of Amelie who is completely enamored with him. Maeve, on the other hand, thinks it's funny to poke his eyes. =)
*My cup runneth over. My heart is full.
Good night!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

That's how 2 yo's say I love you, you know. With a good set of fingers to the eye.

Devin said...

Oh, Shelly....I'm just so happy for you!

Ree said...

So happy for you guys!!! ♥

Anonymous said...

Such a blessing.....God is so good.

Madre said...

Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow.

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

so so happy for you!!! what a precious little boy you have!! =)