Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holi-Daze

I've been window(s) shopping for a few weeks now for holiday ensembles for the little ones.
(Anything to keep my mind off the fact that someone whose name shall not be mentioned was refusing to arrive!!!)
I've been sorely disappointed!
I saw on facebook (um, how much do I *heart* facebook?!) one of my friends had a similar quandry and found some cuteness at hannahandersson.com so I had to take a peek!
And I saw this:
Oh. Man.
Love it! But at those prices I could only afford *one* outfit that all three children would have to take turns wearing--HA!
I still have to check out Target--and I'm thinking Etsy?
But, isn't it weird that all the majors (Old Navy, Gap, Gymboree and TCP) have limited pickings this year!?

3 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Yeah, now that you have a boy, you can't pull off the one outfit for three kids. You can, however, pull off PJ sharing. Leah looks fantastic in Josh's football Pjs. ;)

SarahV said...

i love that dress!! the sash is awesome. i decided to make part of judah and asher's outfits this year. i'm tired of them looking like every other kid at church!! so we'll how it turns out :/

Kait said...

Hi Shelly,

You don't know me, but I found you through another blog. Your kids are adorable and I love the way you dress them. Just thought I'd let you know, they have some totally darling Christmas stuff for little girls at Target. I'm sure they have cute stuff for little boys, just never noticed!