* Amelie stayed at school today for the "stay and play" option--she was gone so long--it was a small taste of what having a kiddo in kindergarten next year will be like. I didn't love it. I missed her!! Seriously though, she's doing so well in school and is so independent--it's wonderful to see!
* Maeve is hilarious. I think she's going to be a comedienne someday. Must be that middle-child thing--she just likes making people happy =)
* Ezra is so wonderful--I love having a delicious little newborn--he's so noisy at night but I forgive him instantly upon looking at his cuteness. Love that kid!
* Speaking of Ezra, I got the statement from the insurance company today about how much we were billed for having him. It only annoys me b/c we didn't even find out we were going to be charged more than a regular co-pay until the week we moved (i.e. the most stressful week of my life). I am thankful we have insurance but I just wish it didn't change EVERY SINGLE YEAR and get worse and worse! We don't have thousands of dollars stored up for things like this! I'm just so thankful that E and I are healthy--it's a good thing too--b/c we'll still be paying off his birth when he's old enough to get his first job. HA! (exaggeration alert!)
* I love that I have girls and a boy.
* I also love that E's pieces have all healed up so that he can get baths now--how do newborns get stinky so fast? all they do is sleep! well...except for at night =)
* I'm looking forward to seeing New Moon next week hopefully before Thanksgiving with the girls!! Woot!
*And looking forward to celebrating Thanksmas (Thanksgiving/Christmas) next week with the family!
* All for now! I'm on my own tonight and tomorrow night as Mr. Wonderful's broadway show is happening this week! Wish me luck!