Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Out Of *It*

I feel like such a space cadet today--I've had ear problems all week and last night it really turned in to an issue!
Ack! Ear pain!
I ended up going to the doctor's this morning instead of leaving for NY and Thanksgiving there. I can only hear out of one ear and have weird head pressure which is making me dizzy and yes...grumpy.
Ack! Ack! Ack!
Can't wait to hear again.
In other news...I got out with some good friends and was able to see
*New Moon*
Woot!
Ezra came with me and squeaked and squawked in the quietest moments but was good and sleepy for most of it =) The movie was...well..it was better than the first one and it was lovely to have an excuse to go out in the middle of the day with friends (the nachos didn't hurt either!)!
Good times.
So now, I've packed my van for the trip up North and am hoping for some miracle healing in the middle of the night so that we can actually go. I've done the drive through the Pocono mountains before with ear pain and it was not pleasant--you know...all the altitude changes?! Eh.
We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: