Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Because I'm Totally A Broken Record

I've been busy reminiscing about my childrens younger days since many of my family and friends have recently had, or will be having very soon, new little ones! 
Just a short year or so ago my little ones were indeed very little! (A newly *2* Maeve, a still *4* Amelie and a brand new little Ezra pictured below.)
This is the day I brought our Ezra-boy home from the hospital!
It was so nerve-wracking and stressful to realize I now had *three* little ones to take care of! And although it was hard at first--little by little we found our groove. 
I'm so thankful for my babies! All the work and worry and wondering slowly turned to happy and harmonious!
Really. So. Very. Thankful!
*************************************
James 1:17
17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments: