Monday, March 28, 2011

It was a long day.
A long *cold* day!
Brr. I'm totally done with winter!
Maeve did well with potty training all day--which was wonderful! We still have many days of training left but now that she's figuring things out I have a little more hope that someday she'll be trained! =)
Ezra is climbing everywhere and into everything--I can't believe how big he is! He tells us *i love you* now which is pretty much the sweetest thing ever!
Amelie came home from school with a black eye.
Oy.
Apparently there was a block accident of some sort.
=(
Anyways, this is ramble-y and accurately reflects my state of mind.
I'm thankful that tomorrow is another day and that I can start over again with a clean slate.
A verse I am thinking of tonight:

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. 

Praying that my attitude changes and that I will be more than satisfied with LOVE from above and that I can find joy and gladness in the little things!
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Madre said...

It WAS a long day - I wasn't at work 15 minutes and became discouraged by demands/expectations of folks. Just about the time I recovered, I spoke with someone who successfully discouraged me about my attempt for the other job.
Other than that....it was a great day.
I pray that joy will come in the morning and that each of us will bless the Lord with all our souls and all that is within us! love you!