Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Terrific Tuesday

It was so sunny and lovely out today--a bit chilly still but sun is so much happier than the rain we suffered through yesterday! (Although, I'll take rain over snow right now any day!).
We were lucky enough to be able to go to the children's museum with friends and even ran into some family there! =)
The kids had a great time and didn't fall asleep in the car on the way back which is always a huge victory!
During their nap I worked on putting together our bedroom again--we had it all torn apart so the new ceiling could be installed--I made good progress but am not done yet!
Not much else is new--my husband is home in the evening now which is awesome. I love having him here! It's my favorite!
Here's a few pictures of the kids from the last couple of days--this is what Ezra looks like with *clean* hair. =) He's channeling Alton Brown from the food network--proof below:
See? =)
Alton Brown in all of his crazy-hair-glory!
Less Crazy Hair =)
Maeve has been wearing the same winter hat for the last three days (even to bed and to nap!). 
She's a little different!
We still love her though! Ha!

I miss getting pictures of Amelie since she's gone all day! I'll have to make up for it this summer by taking twice as many pictures of her! Good night!

No comments: