Friday, March 4, 2011

So Much Old

Yesterday was my birthday! 
I'm getting old. =)
Seriously.
I had a great day with my little ones and grabbed my favorite treats from Wegmans for lunch! For dinner my husband treated us to Cheesecake Factory so there was a lot of awesome food involved. =)
I spent the evening putting my feet up and reading through the big stack of magazines that came in the mail--all in all a lovely day!
Here's a cute picture (looks like a million years old) that my Aunt Theresa sent me of baby Shelly!
Notice the Hershey's chocolate box I'm holding in my hands--a sign of things to come! Ha! This picture makes me miss those old days playing at Grandma's house--Grandma's house is so awesome when you're a kid! That's it for now--I have to pry Maeve away from the awesome dollhouse we inherited today--it's not going to be pretty trying to get her up for nap!
Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Madre said...

Tear - sniff - it doesn't seem possible and I am in denial. If that photo doesn't make me miss Mom and Dad and my time with 3 sweet babies, nothing does! Happy birthday yesterday! love ya!