Tuesday, July 1, 2008

*North*South*East*West*

I love going home.

Part of the reason I love it so much is the view from my Parent's home--you can look in any directions and only see trees, meadows and...well, that's pretty much it!

As soon as I stumbled out of the car I laid down on the front lawn and buried my nose in the grass.

I miss the smell of the country.

I listened to the birds and crickets and bull frogs.

I miss the sound of the country.

It's in my blood and it's so hard to live without but I am thankful that I at least get to go back once in a while to soak it all in.....

So, until next time--here's a few pictures---one from each direction---of what's around my home.




3 comments:

Ree said...

AMAZING view!! I wish I could LIVE there!!!

charmed1 said...

Gorgeous!

Madre said...

we are very blessed....thank you for reminding me :o) I love how our big girl "A", says....listen to the birds! I like my blue tree swing, look at me bounce the branches, and her facination with our sky light (sky window) over the stairway....precious blessings here in the country.