1. I still haven't made a decision about my job--I am completely utterly irrevocably undecided. What don't you tell me what to do b/c I am at a loss!!
2. I distrust men in Capri pants--seriously, what's the deal with that? I mean, if a man is going to wear capri pants he may as well throw on a 3/4 sleeve boatneck top--just sayin'
3. Speaking of men, what's the deal with the short men who have really big muscles? Short men, big muscles--it's just not right--it's all just a little unbalanced and lop-sided.
4. I will officially be perfectly happy once my husband is completely done with his master's degree--just don't hold me to it.
5. A and I have decided that we need to have 2 baby boys--or baby Beacons as A says.
6. I have the busiest friends in the world =(
7. And again, just so the world knows--just because we may not agree with each other--or just beacuse you come across someone in the world who doesn't agree with you--it doesn't mean they are judging you--seriously, we're all allowed to have our own opinions--just not about Jesus.
Ah, Monday is coming! Another day closer to a visit from my Floridian Mother in Law (Granny of the South)--Lord Help Us All!