Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bargain Basement

I heart a good clothing find
(at bargain prices of course)
Behold! $5 dress numero dos from Target!

This dress is so stinkin' comfortable and cute and is cut to fit like a dream.
Yay for $5 dresses!
And, the $3 shoes I found to go with it!
FYI--I traded knee high socks in favor of tights for the first time in...um....10 ish years,
I'll let you know how it turns out--
I have a tights phobia,
(too many years in Christian high school/middle school with nude tights...ack! barf! retch!)
but I think I'll survive.

2 comments:

Devin said...

HA! I still refuse to wear nylons (hose, whatever) to this day because of Christian school....


The dress and shoes are great! What bargains.

Ree said...

CUTE finds!! I *HEART* bargains!! They make me HAPPY!!
I HATE wearing nylons!! I only do it when it is a must!! They make me ITCH!!! Esp. if I have to sit for a long period!! UGH!!