Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Super Fast Shopping

Yesterday we rec. a Christmas card from Mr. Wonderful's Grandparents
(Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop)
which included, of course, our Christmas money!
Yay for a super generous Mom-mom and Pop-pop!
Mr. Wonderful had to run an errand today during Amelie's preschool class so I drove him, dropped him off and spent all of my money in 20 minutes at Target.
My favorite find?
This dress (which is better in person and fits like a dream) for $5!

I also got a new
tank top,
thigh high socks (3 pr),
jeans,
ballet flats,
jammies,
and a shirt--
ALL on clearance! Yay for free shopping sprees!
It's made even more exciting by the fact that I don't ever spend money on my own clothes--we always wait until Christmas or birthdays to get the things we need so I was happy to see the money stretch as far as it did!
Besides, I had to go shopping so I'd forget about the speed typing game =)

4 comments:

Julie said...

You are a bargain shopping DIVA! Glad you were able to spend some Christmas money on stuff you really like! Us moms don't get a chance to do that very often, do we?

JerseyGranny said...

Love the dress!!

Micayla said...

Yes, yay for mom-mom and pop-pop.... I haven't gone shopping yet but I am enjoying just thinking about all the possibilities :-)

Devin said...

Oh, I love me some free money for Birthdays and Christmas. The dress is adorable--great finds!