Friday, December 19, 2008

The Best Things In Life Are Free

One of the (many) perks of being the music director's wife is that we get awesome gifts at each concert (spring and Christmas) he puts on.

This year we got one large-o gift card-o to Target-o.
(And to Applebees...mmm..delicious Applebees and A Christmas Carol Barbie Collection for Amelie, and a Build A Bear for Maeve and a bouquet of GLITTERY yellow roses for Shelly...but that's beside the point...)

Meet my new best friend, HP all in one printer, scanner, copier:

{ Well, it will be my best friend once I buy the right stinkin' USB cable... }

10 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

And very well deserved gifts they were. How much is A lovin' that movie already? Happy printing!

Devin said...

oooooh, cool!

Pamela said...

pressies!

(that's what Henry says.)

Pamela said...

pressies!

(that's what Henry says.)

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of usb cables - what do you need? what is the model of the printer and I can probably get one to you!

Sheri said...

wow thats great!! WE definitely don't have any of those perks!!! In fact come to think of it, when I was teaching I never had any perks like that either!!??? Where is this school!!!???:)

Micayla said...

I am so jealous. I want one!

Julie said...

Sounds like you all made quite a haul! Awesome. I love it when people get rewarded for hard work and sacrifice (and I know Mr. W works hard and you sacrifice by not having him home as much as you'd like...)

Shelly said...

frank--the printer is an HP deskjet F2240--it's the only kind of USB cable i dont have! the kind where it's square on one end and rectangular on the other, ha, those were all the technical details =)

Anonymous said...

Uh, that would be a standard USB cable - I have a drawer full of them; actually three all in white (sorry no color choice for the fashion expert)!
If you can hold off till Christmas, I will bring them for you!