Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brother Sister

Every time I go home I never get all of the pictures I'd like to.
This time I really wanted a picture of my brothers and I and also one of my parents and my brothers and I (got that?) and it just didn't happen.
I didn't get any pictures of my brother Matthew AT ALL except for the one of him falling asleep while we opened our Christmas presents =)
It always seems like we're so busy (with the cooking, child watching or conversing) that we never get around to picture time!
Part of the problem is that my brothers don't love having their pictures taken--seen here, my brother Michael and his, "Get my sister and that camera away from me pose."
I don't think we look related at all, right? =)
Oh, and my brothers are twins (and one year younger than me, if you must know) so you can tell what the other one looks like by looking at this one, ha!
And brothers, I'll be back in 6 months to torture you with pictures and hugs, cause you know, that's what sisters are for.

8 comments:

Julie said...

In my family, I'm the one giving the "get the camera away from me" look.

I do wish that I took more time to get family photos though - it's fun to be able to look back at them later.

Pamela said...

My brothers get that same look when I show up, too. But usually I'm the one with the camera who doesn't get photographed.

Ree said...

My brothers (I have 3 younger) are usually never at my dad's at the same time beings one lives in GA. He'll be up over the holidays, so maybe I'll be able to get at least one!!
I wondered about your brothers being twins. They look sooo much alike, I figured they were either twins or VERY close in age.

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of you two!

Claudia

as told by: Korleen said...

i cannot believe how much mike looks like your dad. It's uncanny! your dad must have looked just like this at 28.

Sheri said...

NICE! you so look related!

Madre said...

I was really bummed that we never got together for a group picture!!!! It didn't even dawn on me till Saturday (and you left for home on Friday) I was just so tired out trying to drink in every moment of the visit that I forgot to get the photo shoot together.
It was wonderful to have all of my dah'lings around the table and the Christmas tree at the same time.

Madre said...

Also.....I think I need my OWN digital camera! With my own supply of memory chips ! (hint hint to santa)