Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shelly's Sunday Sevens: In No Particular Order

My 7 favorite actors/actresses:
1. colin firth
2. hugh grant
3. johnny depp
4. emma thompson
5. toni collette
6. matthew macfayden
7. drew barrymore


My 7 favorite movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Love Actually
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Charlie's Angels (all)
5. Sense and Sensibility
6. Princess Bride
7. Stardust


My 7 favorite tv shows:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Bones
3. Pushing Daisies
4. Chuck
5. The Soup/The Dish
6. How It's Made
7. Dirty Jobs


My 7 favorite musicians:
1. Mr. Wonderful
2. Harry Connick Jr.
3. Dolly Parton
4. Billy Holiday
5. Mariah Carey
6. RoyalCrownRevue
7. Weezer

My 7 favorite things to read:
1. The Bible
2. Anna Karenina esp, but anything Tolstoy
3. anything Gail Carson Levin
4. anything C S Lewis
5. harrypotter-er-s/twilight-er-s
6. anything Jane Austen
7. pretty glossy magazines

My 7 favorite stores:
1. Wegmans
2. Target
3. Barnes and Noble
4. Gymboree/Baby Gap
5. Old Navy
6. Ikea
7. Lakeshore Learning Store

My 7 favorite flowers:
1. lilacs, so much love
2. hydrangeas
3. roses (esp. the pretty purple-y silvery ones)
4. columbine
5. veronica
6. holly hocks
7. tulips


My 7 favorite indulgences:
1. uninterrupted time with my husband
2. sleep/naps
3. editing pictures
4. blogging
5. baking and eating chocolate cake/cheesecake/cookies
6. long days at home with my babies/dressing them in fabulous/fun outfits
7. mocha coffee with whipped cream


My 7 Goals for the Future:
1. Love Jesus more
2. Be a more fabulous wife/mother
3. Have two...
4. ...more babies
5. Finish my Masters degree in Library Science
6. Become a better photographer
7. Get a haircut
What are your 7's?
I'd love to read all about them =)
Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

remember our conversation about this-uninterrupted time with my husband- i started laughing as i read it-we know how that goes! thanks for sharing, i may just have to post later on my blog my 7's=)

Sheri said...

When I was reading your goals I thought it was for next year and I was like- WOW she wants 2 babies next year! better get busy:) he he and then I read for the future- few- although I suppose you could have twins:)

Amy said...

Awww babies, how I wish for two of them (but hopefully not at the same time). I do love twins as you know shelly, but I would much rather have one at a time.