Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I Did Today In No Particular Order

* Woke up at 7 with the chick-a-dees
* Dressed, fed, combed, cuddled everyone and prepared Amelie for her day o fun with Granny
* Situated Amelie's carseat in Granny's car, waved goodbye and headed out for errands with Maeve
* Did the laundry. Mer.
* Bought odds and ends at Target
* Finished up Amelie's Christmas shopping at the mall--yay for the Disney Store and everything being 50% off!
* Fed the baby and entertained her while simultaneously cleaning, scrubbing, washing, the entire house, including: the stove top/burner covers (bleck), all the tile in the bathroom, and other misc. annoying/gross jobs.
*Tried to take a speed shower while the girls were watching Sesame Street and was being SO super speedy that I turned the water on while my clothes WERE STILL ON! I have never done that before, and don't plan on doing it again soon--rather counterproductive.
*Had everyone dressed, fed, combed and cuddled again so that we could go get Mr. Wonderful's Christmas presents and eat dinner as a family.
*Boo to the husband-less weekend facing us--he'll be gone nearly all of Saturday and most of Sunday as well.
*Yay to one full week of school before Christmas break! Can I get a woot woot?!!
*And finally, DOUBLE yay for 7 o'clock bedtime for the nap-less girls in the Wonder household!

3 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

Napless? So sorry, Shelly! My fault for too many cookies. Although we did use Splenda in our baking...

mumameee said...

What a fun filled day! I wish I had the energy to clean the house - I have been sruck down with tonsilitus twice - grr, and the house has to wait. It is supposedly Summer over here and it hasn't stopped raining for 24hrs - hmmmmmm!

Megan and Company said...

A fellow weekend widow here... I hear ya!