Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Best Laid Plans

I had a bucket-full of things to blog about today
but was
thwarted
distracted
absorbed
entrenched
(all afternoon)
in this:


Mercy! This book was right up my alley--it's my perfect genre--fantasy in a modern every day setting with a heavy dose of heady first love--add to that no cursing or uncomfortable scenes and i was totally taken in.

I need to watch the movie.

{like, Yesterday!}

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to blog about the cute stuff I found while "window(s) shopping"
Like the cute zebra rainboats....and

zebra umbrellaand zebra rain coat....too cute!
Oh well, it'll wait until tomorrow. Good night!

7 comments:

Madre said...

Are all of these fun zebra items for Mrs Wonderful or for one of the baby wonderfuls? I thought that Aunt Peony was the only one that would enjoy animal prints....although you did love those leopard slippers :o)

Anonymous said...

that book was pretty amazing! i read and loved all 4 of them...and you're more than welcome to borrow them if you'd like :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the twillight books! The movie was awesome not as detailed as the book but thats with any book turned into movie! I hope u get to see it! P.s dont stop at the first book the next ones even better!

Ali

Megan and Company said...

That part of the new Gymbo line? "Wile One" is zebra striperific! I never paid much mind to Gymboree until I discovered a glitter tulle skirt. Oh my. I'm embarrassed at how quickly I filled a cart.

My redemption:

Gymbo Bucks.

And the fact that Leah doesn't know that clothes aren't as cool as toys for Christmas yet!

Julie said...

I have yet to read the Twilight books. I keep going back and forth on whether it's something I should fill my head with. (Back before I got saved, I read/watched LOTS of vampire stuff, but now it just seems wrong to me somehow) I guess I'll just have to go to the bookstore and take a look at the book for myself.

LOVE the zebra boots & umbrella. I do have to say adding the coat into the mix might just be overkill. I picture the boots and umbrella with a plain black or plain hot pink coat. But that's just me. The coat is totally cute on it's own, though!!

Brie Latini said...

YAY! I am so happy you loved it! You can visit Breezy's Bookshelf any time- I love sharing books, it makes me happy!

Candace said...

I know exactly how you feel! I am addicted to those books myself! I just saw the movie yesterday{FINALLY} and loved it! You have to definitely see it with an open mind, because it is different from the books, but it is awesome!