Friday, December 5, 2008

Shelly's Snippets

What a day!
* We had a lazy lazy morning (I was totally unmotivated in every way) but eventually went and played at church and had lunch with Daddy.
*Amelie and I went to a movie together this afternoon--it was so fun--thanks for the invite Brie and girlies! Amelie wasn't sure what to think of the movie. She wanted to watch a movie she was more familiar with and kept asking if we could change the movie or buy another one. We ate lots of popcorn and she stole lots of M&M's from Brie so she ended up satisfied =)
* We had a family night, walking aimlessly around the mall. Amelie visited Santa, I spilled a chocolate milkshake (From Chick Fil A) all over the floor and my skirt, Maeve was perfect, Amelie got to hug the Chick Fil A Christmas Cow and we got Maeve some excellent pjs, which I need to convince someone to make in my size--they read,
"Tiaras Make You Taller"
(I've been saying this for YEARS! Finally, someone understands)
*I'm so happy that 7 pm is approaching--BED TIME for BOTH girls YAY!
*Now I can finish the third installment of Twilight (I"m halfway through) which will leave me right on track to start/finish book 4 tomorrow and watch the movie on Sunday
*The End.

2 comments:

Micayla said...

I think I'm going to read the Twilight series too... everyone says I'd like it... Just another thing on my "to do" list during my maternity leave before Ryleigh's born :-) I can't wait!

Sheri said...

Sounds like a great day!