Monday, December 29, 2008

BuzyLittleBees

My Mr. Wonderful has been on vacation now since last Tuesday and we haven't had any relaxing days yet!
I am really looking forward to this week b/c hopefully, most of the busy-ness is behind us and we'll have a few minutes to relax and enjoy having him home!
I'm so thankful for his teaching schedule and for so many days off--this his longest vacation of the year and it's our favorite!
With Christmas last week, tons of family stuff (including a visit from my parents and a celebration of Amelie's 4th birthday), and a 2 day favorite people from Pennsylvania visit (WOOT)--our days have been jam packed!
(Have you noticed I haven't blogged 150 times a day? So this is what it's like to have a life, HA!)
It's good to be busy once in a while, I wouldn't want to turn into a permanent hermit or anything =)
In other news, tomorrow is Amelie's big birthday day and Granny of the East and I are taking her out on the town to Libby Lu for a preschool makeover glitter extravaganza festival of pink or something...
I'm super excited!
Also, the much anticipated/needed/dreaded haircut appt. is scheduled for tomorrow, so hopefully that will end is good news and a non-scary haircut.
Happy Monday Night!

2 comments:

Madre said...

Good luck with the hair cut!!! Did you select any pictures to bring with you?

Hope LibbyLou goes well - bring that camera!! love u all - madre xoxo

Ree said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the new doo & Libby LU!!