Monday, December 8, 2008

Shelly Asks

I've had a Myspace account for....well, forever basically.
2004? I can't remember when I started it.
I hearted Myspace before I fell in love with Blogger, and subsequently Facebook.
My Myspace account is unloved and unused for the most part.
The only reason I kept it as long as I have is b/c my SIL blogged on it and I like reading her bloggy thoughts but now she's moved on to Blogger so it might be time for me to move on as well.
What do you think?
(You're probably thinking, get a life Shelly and blog about something more interesting like the weird things your daughter says or the ways you embarrass yourself on a daily basis or something)
But I ask, b/c it's one less decision I have to make on my own and I do dislike making decisions--it's just too darn stressful. I'm an agonizer, a pro con list writer....you get the picture.
The poll is to the right, help a blogger out and VOTE! =)
Happy Monday!

8 comments:

Julie said...

If you don't use it, and don't love it, get rid of it!

(easy for me to say - I have a MySpace AND a Facebook that I barely use. Pretty much only when someone sends me a message...LOL)

Yeah, let's get back to A being her wickedly charming self or the numerous ways one can embarass herself when visiting Wegman's. You know, because it makes me feel good to know that I'm not the only one who does that stuff.

Brie Latini said...

1. I keep my MySpace account just in case some random friend from my past decided to friend request me! I'd hate to miss the connection, even though I, too, fully heart Facebook!

2. I am so glad you had a good time at the movie! and I, too, found the piano scene muy caliente! But I heart everything about Edward!

3. I TOTALLY SAW THAT BUMPER STICKER TOO! I saw your car next to me and wondered if you saw it!

4. See you Wednesday! ;-)

Pamela said...

oh dear. it sounds like you need more nachos. quit the myspace. and get more nachos.

SarahV said...

i second pamela. boo to myspace.

A Repletion of Reverie said...

Myspace has become very predatory....bad connotations and all that.

Risha said...

I deactivated my account on myspace several months ago. I never did anything on it anymore since joining facebook. I never really like myspace all that much to begin with.

Anonymous said...

I also never use my myspace, but its sometimes nice when an old friend finds you who doesn't have facebook! I would keep it but thats just my opinion, do what you feel is right! By the way i have a huge crush on edward myself lol if you find that bumper sticker let me know! I need it hah

Ali

Anonymous said...

I have a Myspace, too. Some of my friends that I've reconnected with don't have Facebook. Myspace is secondary to Blogger and Facebook (which I'm both on way too often) but, I still use it every once in a blue moon.

I vote more wacky stories about your kids, too. Amelie cracks me up. Cuz, ya know, those Gladiators will be in town. Like, any.minute.

B