Friday, January 16, 2009

Brain Cells, Where Art Thou?

I was just at Wegman's with Maeve and while digging out my debit card to pay realized I didn't see my credit card anywhere!
I was a little freaked out and searched my wallet again once we were in the car.
(btw--HELLO winter! Brrrr)
I called Mr. Wonderful in a panic when I couldn't find it and asked him to call the credit card company, to see if there were any charges, and Walmart, the last place I had used it.
He was busily working on calling them while I came home and unloaded groceries and decided to once again look in my wallet.
And then I found it.
Exactly where it was supposed to be.
And my husband? He wasn't surprised at all that I couldn't find something in plain sight =)
It's a good thing that Amelie is spending the day with Granny baking cakes or I would probably lose her too, ha!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I have SO been there!! It makes your heart just sink, doesn't it?

So glad you found the card. (And YAY for understanding hubbies...I have one, too!)

Devin said...

I really, really feel your pain on this one...

Glad you found the card, though!