Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Shmendsay

* Maeve ended up sleeping until 8--which is so totally unheard of. Amelie and I didn't know what to do with ourselves!


* I think my eye changed shape over night. I tried to put my contact in this morning and it felt like it was inside out so I switched it and it still felt the same way. Soo...I switched it again--still weird. I figured it was just old and wonky so I got a brand new contact out, smushed it in my eye and went through the whole--inside, outside, inside routine again and it still feels weird. I have no idea what this means.


* It's rainy. Mer. I actually like the rain, mostly because, it hardly ever rains here. It has been raining a lot this week and unfortunately in life you don't get "rain days" (unless you're a baseball-er) and it never snows here so we're totally out of luck. My parents both work at a school in NY and had snow days today--lucky bums.


* The other day when I was on the way to my friend Brie's house, I saw my oil light flash for one second...that was unusual...so the next morning I checked my oil and it was completely dry. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I immediately poured the only quart of oil I had on hand on in and had Mr. Wonderful pick it up and take it for an oil chance. Apparently even though it wasn't due for a change yet my car thinks it's oil is delicious and is scarfing it all up.

* I woke up this morning with every intention of weaning Maeve. And then...she looked at me.

Afternoon Nap Time! Woot!

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Leah says, "WEANING? WHAT IS THAT. Noooo!"

I can't bring myself to wean Leah because it is my favorite time(s) of the day and I'm pretty sure she is my last.. so I'm not ready to let her go. I plan to wean her by PK, if she doesn't wean earlier. ;)

Madre said...

Oh no, not 'the look'. How can any momma resist that squishy face can't say no look from her babygirl???

good luck :o)