Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please Release Me--Let Me Go...


Sweet relief, I got out with a friend today to see a movie! Yay! My darling husband watched the babies and we went to see Bride Wars. I had zero to low expectations for this movie due to the slapstick nature of the commercials, but it was really fun and light hearted and funny! There were a very few mild curse words and nothing inappropriate--my favorite kind of movie! My friend Amy and I had a lot of laughs and a relaxing, enjoyable time!

4 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

thanks for fun day at the movies! i laughed more then i thought i would-just what i needed!

Julie said...

I was thinking I might like that movie...and knowing that it doesn't have a bunch of garbage in it is good.

Tough to find a decent movie that doesn't, these days!

Glad you had a little GNO...we all need those now and then!

Lindsay said...

Isn't it amazing how a day out makes you enjoy your days in more?

Hopped over through mckmama's blog frog!

Love your site!

Megan and Company said...

Sounds like your day was a bit better than mine.

Jealous.